Re: [opensuse-factory] Status: Distribution
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 06:54:15 +0100
Am 28.03.2014 18:50, schrieb Stephan Kulow:
Am 25.03.2014 07:59, schrieb Stephan Kulow:
And I'm hopeful that we can reach a more important milestone this
week: having openqa.opensuse.org updated to new hardware and software,
so you can finally see what I can see.

We changed the CNAME shortly before I went home for the weekend,
so next week we'll try to finish the move. The login is broken at
the moment, but you can see the staging failures now just fine :)

https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/1133/modules/installation_mode/steps/1
is a good example of a bug the staging projects catch in review state.

The tests are currently blocked by the firewall and we need to find a
way to fix that next week, but we made good progress this one.

Greetings, Stephan