Re: [opensuse-factory] Status: Distribution
Am 25.03.2014 07:59, schrieb Stephan Kulow:
And I'm hopeful that we can reach a more important milestone this
week: having openqa.opensuse.org updated to new hardware and software,
so you can finally see what I can see.

We changed the CNAME shortly before I went home for the weekend,
so next week we'll try to finish the move. The login is broken at
the moment, but you can see the staging failures now just fine :)

Greetings, Stephan