Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: broken dracut? perl-bootloader?
  • From: Thomas Renninger <trenn@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 17:58:59 +0100
On Monday, March 03, 2014 01:37:29 PM Thomas Renninger wrote:
Hi,

and thanks for the heads up!

I'll double check and try to get this fixed asap (now).
I got this fixed, submitted the change and already accepted this.
This is because it's rather crucial and should sneak in asap.

Something else (therefore I added all dracut maintainers):
I like to merge all dracut subpackages:
dracut-network
dracut-caps
dracut-tools

to one "big" dracut package.
The point is that it is not much bigger.

I then did the dracut-* package merge to one dracut.rpm package.
I sent the submitrequest and let it pend for a day if someone
wants to give feedback on this one.

Thanks,

Thomas