Re: [opensuse-factory] New package apache2-mod_authn_otp
On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 10:31 PM, Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Archie Cobbs <archie@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'd like to add this package to factory. It's been in Apache:Modules
and used in production for several years now.

apache2-mod_authn_otp

mod_authn_otp is an Apache web server module for two-factor

OpenSUSE has a beg for forgiveness model for handling new packages in
factory. First you fix them up and submit them to factory from a developer
project. Then you announce here what you did and why you did it. If no one
slaps your hand, you're good (assuming the the technical and legal review
teams don't reject it for poor packaging or poor license handling
respectively.)

The key thing is don't expect to get approval for your desire here unless you
actually ask a question.

Thanks.. understood. I'm just announcing it like I'm supposed to.

-Archie

--
Archie L. Cobbs