Re: [opensuse-factory] New package apache2-mod_authn_otp

Archie Cobbs <archie@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'd like to add this package to factory. It's been in Apache:Modules
and used in production for several years now.

apache2-mod_authn_otp

mod_authn_otp is an Apache web server module for two-factor

Archie,

OpenSUSE has a beg for forgiveness model for handling new packages in factory.
First you fix them up and submit them to factory from a developer project.
Then you announce here what you did and why you did it. If no one slaps your
hand, you're good (assuming the the technical and legal review teams don't
reject it for poor packaging or poor license handling respectively.)

The key thing is don't expect to get approval for your desire here unless you
actually ask a question.

Greg