Re: [opensuse-factory] openSUSE Cheat Sheet - Technical Input Needed
On Saturday 15 February 2014 17.14:36 Jan Engelhardt wrote:
On Saturday 2014-02-15 04:20, Cristian Rodríguez wrote:

El 12/02/14 10:50, Richard Brown escribió:

Please go to the sheet on my ownCloud instance and edit the document
https://sysrich.co.uk/owncloud/public.php?service=documents&t=d619d6b00b118efebadee66da20a5569

Does not load here..browser keeps trying foreva. better post a text version
for
review or specific questions about the outdated items if any.

http://en.opensuse.org/Cheat_openSUSE_13.1

excellent thanks for the page.

One question, shouldn't we advertise parted in place of fdisk which doesn't
know how to handle GPT disk ?

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch