[opensuse-factory] Just an innocent screenshot
Hi,

We reached a milestone that's so great for me, that I need
to share it - even though it will be hard to grasp for those
not having shared the road:

http://stephan.kulow.org/openqa-staging.png - WE'RE ALL GREEN!!

To put this in numbers: we haven't regressed (openQA test results)
in the core of factory this year. Not a single day in 6 weeks! And
at the same time we improved the tools to handle these stagings. And
meanwhile "tested in E" has become a phrase everyone on
#opensuse-factory understands ;)

Greetings, Stephan