Re: [opensuse-factory] openSUSE Cheat Sheet - Technical Input Needed
  • From: Richard Brown <RBrownCCB@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 14:50:27 +0100
Sorry all, I removed the live-edit link as we had so many people
editing we managed to hit an ownCloud bug and slightly mangle the file

The new draft of the content (with every suggested change so far
merged) of the Cheat Sheet is here:

https://sysrich.co.uk/owncloud/public.php?service=documents&t=81e8f3975a3d205531b75600746bf004

The finished article, like all openSUSE materials, will be public.