Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: [opensuse-project] Maintainers wanted for Dracut and Plymouth
Le mardi 04 février 2014, à 11:13 +0100, Ludwig Nussel a écrit :
Frederic Crozat wrote:
And it can display a non frightening UI to request
passphrase for encrypted disk.

It could but it doesn't in 13.1 because it's broken. So plymouth gets
disabled if root is encrypted and the initrd prompts in text mode.

FWIW, I'm using an encrypted /home partition (not root), and things work
fine with plymouth. And I feel it'd be a regression to go back to asking
the passphrase in a console.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.