Re: [opensuse-factory] Announce: 13.2 release in November
Richard asked me to bounce it while he's "mobile" ;)

Greetings, Stephan

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [opensuse-factory] Announce: 13.2 release in November
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 14:14:15 +0100
From: Richard Brown <RBrownCCB@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>

Coolo,

Thank you a whole bunch for this clear, concise announcement

I'm looking forward to a November release, and I think its an excellent
idea to use oSC14 to bring together the new release volunteers.

A note to everyone who is willing to join the Release Team, don't forget
the TSP is there, available and willing to help sponsor you to get to
oSC14 :)

On 31 Jan 2014 13:33, "Stephan Kulow" <coolo@xxxxxxx