Re: [opensuse-factory] rc* symlinks and systemd
Am 29.01.2014 13:48, schrieb Ludwig Nussel:
Personally I'd like to see us keeping the rc* feature also in the
future so I'd like to propose introducing an rpmlint check to
complain about missing rc* symlinks also for systemd unit files.

Any objections on that? Otherwise I'd extend the suse-missing-rclink
rpmlint check to .service files at some point.

No objection but consent.
The good thing is that our packaging documentation already states that symlink
also for systemd units.

Wolfgang