Re: [opensuse-factory] Removing WebYaST from Factory
On Wed, 2014-01-29 at 11:45 +0100, Jiri Srain wrote:
Let us know, if you have any comments on this move.

Alas, poor WebYast! I knew him, Horatio.

More seriously, I think this is a good idea. While I was, like many,
enamoured by the idea of WebYaST, the reality never really took flight,
and there’s plenty of other tools in that do the job (eg. WebMin)

There's nothing quite like full-blown YaST, so I'm happy to see WebYaST
go if it brings focus and attention to YaST

Thanks for everything,

Richard