[opensuse-factory] Removing WebYaST from Factory
Hi,

The YaST team currently maintains WebYaST, although this is right now not under active development. We are considering dropping maintanance for Factory so we can focus our efforts on YaST itself.

We are aware, that there are WebYaST users in the openSUSE community,
however, given the amount of bugs, which are reported, as well as data
we have from SUSE Studio (where WebYaST is not used very often either), it looks obvious that YaST is much more used than WebYaST (and, I admit, in the past, YaST did not get the amount of care that it would deserve).

Let us know, if you have any comments on this move.

Thanks in advance for your feedback,
Jiri

--
Regards,