Re: [opensuse-factory] [ANN] zypper-cron: zypper package updates reporter
Hello,

Am Sonntag, 26. Januar 2014 schrieb Marcello Barnaba:
I have just thrown together https://github.com/ifad/zypper-cron, a
tool inspired by Debian's apticron[1].

It runs zypper ref and zypper -x list-patches, parses the XML output
and, if patches are missing, summarizes them on the standard output.

It'll certainly need saving its state to avoid duplicate e-mails about
updates already notified, and as well incremental mailings.

I am not aware on any other similar open source effort, so I decided
to scratch my own itch.

I didn't check your tool in detail, but the description sounds somewhat
similar to my patch2mail ;-)

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
sdfgsdfg
sind denn die Schreibmaschinenkurse an der VHS echt so