Re: [opensuse-factory] O Factory - Where art Thou?
Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx> writes:

Am 28.11.2013 19:32, schrieb Susanne Oberhauser-Hirschoff:
However how will this help dependent multi-target projects (like gnome,
or kde or databases or d:lang:*) to likewise be stable at all^wmost
times?

It looks to me like the flow that is proposed here continues to break
projects that build for both factory and other released distributions.

Hi Susanne,

Do you know how I solve a rubik's cube? Layer by layer! Not because it's
faster, not because it's easier, but because I know how to solve it that
way.

Does that solution work for chess puzzles too? No, it doesn't. That's
why I don't solve chess puzzles!

Hi Stephan,

thanks for the nice metaphors --- I did both, rubik's cube and chess,
extensively.

And even in chess, you do one move at a time.

That said, you have answered my question, thank you.

S.

--
Susanne Oberhauser SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
+49-911-74053-574 Maxfeldstraße 5