Re: [opensuse-factory] O Factory - Where art Thou?
Am 28.11.2013 19:32, schrieb Susanne Oberhauser-Hirschoff:
However how will this help dependent multi-target projects (like gnome,
or kde or databases or d:lang:*) to likewise be stable at all^wmost
times?

It looks to me like the flow that is proposed here continues to break
projects that build for both factory and other released distributions.

Hi Susanne,

Do you know how I solve a rubik's cube? Layer by layer! Not because it's
faster, not because it's easier, but because I know how to solve it that
way.

Does that solution work for chess puzzles too? No, it doesn't. That's
why I don't solve chess puzzles!

Multi-target projects are the chess puzzles in above - in case that
wasn't clear yet ;)

Greetings, Stephan