Re: [opensuse-factory] O Factory - Where art Thou?
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 16:16:32 +0100

On 28.11.2013 16:01, Tomáš Chvátal wrote:

One of the options on the table was "lets force staging projects
on everything" but sadly that is too much on the OBS and we would
just be boiling it with all the rebuilds. In the end we go with
above way which is technically possible and we can learn and
improve it on the way wrt detecting culprits.

Basically Review team will have update SR reviewing tools with
possibility to group, review, and mark for qa/staging on any
submission with some possibility to edit the severity/f**kupablity
of the package so they can do the right decision.

But even tho I am now interested for sure to talk about it, lets
wait till we

As I said: we have to talk to the OBS team about possible solutions
for the "too much on the OBS" problem. Perhaps our assumption is wrong
and we can do indeed what Josef suggests: create a staging project for
every submission. Then the whole discussion on who reviews and decides
what will be wasted time.

But for now we assume certain limits on the resources we have and that
means more humans required :)

Greetings, Stephan