Re: [opensuse-factory] Suspend problems on Tumbleweed
2013/11/24 Álvaro Castillo <midgoon@xxxxxxxxx>:
2013/11/24 Carlos E. R. <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
On 2013-11-24 16:28, Álvaro Castillo wrote:

Ok, Here it's a video of what's happend when I suspend to disk, or
RAM. (I'm very worried more about RAM), but result of same, does not
work.

Increase log verbosity and disable splash as I told you elsewhere.

I did that from you told me.

s2ram video quirk handler options:

--quirk-radeon-off
--quirk-s3-bios
--quirk-s3-mode
--quirk-vbe-post
--quirk-vbemode-restore
--quirk-vbestate-restore
--quirk-save-pci
--quirk-none

Does not work any options presents on pm-suspend command. Fan works,
HDD works, Bloq... I don't see changes on modules of kernels...
Should read what's changes happen from 3.7.* into 3.11.*? :?