Re: [opensuse-factory] YaST Software Management exits after package installation
Hello,

your proposals look good. Let me add another one ;-)

Am Sonntag, 17. November 2013 schrieb Rajko:
to help confusion, after "Accept" comes "Installation Summary" that
can be taken as proposal, not as report about performed installation,
and users may consider that "Back" button will allow changes.

Maybe the headline should be changed to "Installation Report"?

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
BUGS My programs never have bugs. They just develop random
features. If you discover such a feature and you want it to