Am 14.11.2013 22:02, schrieb Per Jessen:

If you believe the discussion to be off-topic, I suggest you
be more constructive and suggest to whom people should address their
grievances in this respect.

It has been stated many times in this thread that people need to go to
Adobe with their complaints.

In case it was too small to read for you, I'll have figlet spell it out
bigger:

_ _ _

--
Stefan Seyfried
"If your lighter runs out of fluid or flint and stops making