Carlos E. R. - 18:44 8.11.13 wrote:

On Friday, 2013-11-08 at 14:45 +0100, Johannes Meixner wrote:

There are sites, even banks, that use flash for menus.
You can not even work with them if you block flash.

You do online banking with a bank (i.e. you trust it)
that uses flash for its online banking web pages?

What do you expect me to do? I have to live.

Offtopic as the whole thread, but I would switch the bank that requires me to
do silly and potentially dangerous stuff. I don't want to loose my hard worked
for money. And I already switched bank because of totally broken internet
banking in past. If you are willing to go through such a loops just because
they say so, installing proprietary dangerous software seems not so much
different.

--
Michal HRUSECKY SUSE LINUX, s.r.o.
openSUSE Team Lihovarska 1060/12