  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2013 16:33:36 +0100
Tomáš Chvátal wrote:

Dne Pá 8. listopadu 2013 14:37:19, Carlos E. R. napsal(a):
On Friday, 2013-11-08 at 11:43 +0100, Michal Hrusecky wrote:
as said few times in thread already, Acrobat is not coming back,
can we stop this flame now? Or take it to Adobe ;-)

Wasn't this a community? Or is it a dictatorship? :-?

--
Cheers,
Carlos E. R.

Carlos,

this is definitely community driven technical channel. But as I say it
is technical one, you are not supposed to start vote about

You are supposed to use this list for these tasks:

1) announce major changes in components (yast move to ruby, etc)
2) query about technical issues you are uncertain of (if they are
relevant for whole distro not just for some part, where you should ask
the team there directly)
3) discussion about technical proposals (eg change of process how to
store spec files)

Where do you suggest we go to discuss e.g. policy and distro content?
This is currently the best suited list, imho.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (14.6°C)