Am 08.11.2013 11:21, schrieb Johannes Meixner:

Hello,

- probably off topic (or not?) -

On Nov 8 11:08 Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote (excerpt):
BTW, we will face a very similar situation with Flash soon
and it'll be much more of a pain until alternatives are ready
and polished enough.

Oh my God for haven's sake I am shocked what should I do
my way of life breaks down how can I use the Internet
how can I watch videos must I really go out and get
in contact with reality or even enter a cinema...
;-)

Unfortunately still by now some infrastructure WebUIs are built on Flash
technology. Prominent example: VMWare vCenter's webagent
And I'm pretty sure there are many similar things out there in the wild
even and especially for corporate usecases.

Videos will be covered first from the alternatives anyway.

But anyway. I'm not worried about myself but really even if it's for fun
stuff. The Flash situation has the potential to move people back to
Windows or (I'm most worried about ;-)) to use Chrome / Chromium with
its own Flash.

Wolfgang