Re: [opensuse-factory] No more acroread? [WAS: Requesting people to test RC1 of RC2 or whatever]
On Thursday 07 November 2013, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On Thursday, 2013-11-07 at 09:59 +0100, Damian Ivanov wrote:
Yes I am using 13.1 but you get also

This document has XFA forms, which are currently *unsupported*

but on the right side (at the line of this message) you have a
button "show forms" after that you can fill them and use all the
buttons. You can then go to File=> print preview, you will see that
the forms are as you filled them

Not all the buttons.

For instance, on acroread, you get a calendar when trying to enter
the date.

The "reset" button in okular (12.3) does not reset the data, and
"print" does nothing.

All that means that the javscript code is not working.

Have you tried google-chrome's built-in viewer? I guess this one would
show you the most pdfs correctly (after acroread).

I'm sure that 13.1 will have this improved, but I'm also sure that
support is incomplete.

--
Cheers,
Carlos E. R.