Re: [opensuse-factory] mdadm being very persistent
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2013 09:16:19 +0100
Per Jessen wrote:

I've just upgraded a box running 13.1M4 to RC2 - before I did so, I
noticed that mdadm was running, for some strange reason. So I stopped
and disabled it. After upgrading (zypper up), mdadm was back up and
running, despite:

# systemctl status mdadm.service
mdadm.service
Loaded: not-found (Reason: No such file or directory)
Active: inactive (dead)

Hmm, can't stop it either:

# systemctl stop mdadm
Failed to issue method call: Unit mdadm.service not loaded.
# systemctl stop mdadm.service
Failed to issue method call: Unit mdadm.service not loaded.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (12.8°C)