Re: [opensuse-factory] No more acroread? [WAS: Requesting people to test RC1 of RC2 or whatever]
On Nov 06, 13 09:45:52 +0100, Guido Berhoerster wrote:
Have you tried mupdf? It has decent js and form support and
unlike most (all?) other pdf readers in openSUSE it is not
based on poppler.

Thank you for the pointer! Good one!
Editing forms is still primitive, but works.
I understand you are currently expected to type field values on stdin.
I'll try it next time if okular should fail.

cheers,
JW-

\ | 0911 74053-508 say #263A!__/ (____/ /\
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF: Jeff Hawn, J.Guild, F.Imendoerffer, HRB 16746
(AG Nuernberg), Maxfeldstrasse 5, 90409 Nuernberg, Germany

SuSE. Supporting Linux since 1992. ☺