Re: [opensuse-factory] No more acroread?
On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 5:08 PM, Carlos E. R.
<robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
(and before anybody suggest me to change bank, I wish I could. Search
about the "preferentes fraud" in Spain).

You can also complain with the bank.

However, a nice and fun mayhem is expectable when adobe's flash looses
support. Alternatives work some of the time, more recently than
before, but they're still spotty, and when they fail, it's usually
when you have no choice (ie: corporate sites and stuff that matters,
not a video that won't play, not that that doesn't matter just as
well).

This will probably kill flash. Or rather, it will be the coup de grace.

About acroread, I've never needed it ever since evince and all the
others. They do a really good job. In fact, OSS's write capabilities
far outmatch any commercial tool. Is there any kind of document OS
alternatives don't handle well?