Re: [opensuse-factory] No more acroread?
On 2013-11-05 19:57, Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
El 05/11/13 16:15, Felix Miata escribió:

And neither Flash?

flash in mozilla is getting replaced by "shumway" and chromium has its
own implementation "pepper flash".

I use a bank that does not work with mozilla. For some reason, the
download account data in "excel" file format does not work. I have to
use chrome instead. As this happens only after you are identified as
client, I can not report the bug anywhere.

Maybe they use flash.

(and before anybody suggest me to change bank, I wish I could. Search
about the "preferentes fraud" in Spain).

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.