Re: [opensuse-factory] No more acroread? [WAS: Requesting people to test RC1 of RC2 or whatever]
On 2013-11-05 16:36, Juergen Weigert wrote:
On Nov 05, 13 16:29:27 +0100, Carlos E. R. wrote:

Do we have a petition for improving PDF-Forms (and annotations etc..) in
Okular? I'd rather sign that.

Many forms do work, although sometimes they print somewhat differently.
No, I think that the worst part is that some forms have code included, I
think javascript, and it is this feature that is not supported on open
equivalents.

In fact, you have to open the same form on different viewers, and
compare them with what acroread does, to find out if they work right or
not.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.