Re: [opensuse-factory] Requesting people to test RC1 of RC2 or whatever
On 11/05/2013 08:38 AM, Jon Nelson wrote:
Unfortunately, I have yet to find*any* open source PDF reader that
works with some tax forms, whereas Adobe's reader works just fine.

I don't disagree with your observation Jon, but I wonder why
the open-source community has trouble with some PDF's. Handling
"forms" is one of the shortcomings for me. Another issue is
being able to digitally sign a PDF with a smart-card token that
is compatible with Adobe software on Windows.

Could it be that these, and other features, are patented or
copyrighted by Adobe?

Regards,
Lew