Re: [opensuse-factory] No more acroread? [WAS: Requesting people to test RC1 of RC2 or whatever]
On Nov 05, 13 16:29:27 +0100, Carlos E. R. wrote:
Feel free to join awareness-groups, trying to convince Adobe that it's
worthy to invest the efforts into a Linux version.

Like
http://www.change.org/petitions/adobe-systems-incorporated-we-want-to-always-have-the-latest-version-of-adobe-reader-on-linux

I had no idea that adobe had dropped the Linux reader :-(
Thus no idea about the petition.

Do we have a petition for improving PDF-Forms (and annotations etc..) in
Okular? I'd rather sign that.

cheers,
JW-

\ | 0911 74053-508 say #263A!__/ (____/ /\
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF: Jeff Hawn, J.Guild, F.Imendoerffer, HRB 16746
(AG Nuernberg), Maxfeldstrasse 5, 90409 Nuernberg, Germany

SuSE. Supporting Linux since 1992. ☺