[opensuse-factory] Secure Boot 13.1 RC2
  • From: Günther J. Niederwimmer <gjn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 11:10:53 +0100
Hello,

can any tell me, is it possible to Install with active secure boot?

On my system ASUS P8C WS it is not :(.

I have installed a W8 on this system, with secure boot.

With active secure boot it is not possible to start a uEFI Installation from
DVD, when it is possible the Installation is starting in "normal" Mode.

With deactivatet Secure Boot it is possible to install in uEFI Mode. When I
activate secure Boot after the Installation in the oS the system is nerer
starting.

Only when I deactivate Secure Boot in the Bios, oS is starting again in uEFI
mode.
--
mit freundlichen Grüssen / best Regards,

Günther J. Niederwimmer