Re: [opensuse-factory] journalctl very slow
El 01/11/13 15:26, Carlos E. R. escribió:

If this bothers you, just set Storage=volatile in in
/etc/systemd/journal.conf and if you need to retain the
logs for more than the current boot, install rsyslog.

Eleanor4:~ # less /etc/systemd/journal.conf
/etc/systemd/journal.conf: No such file or directory

It is /etc/systemd/journald.conf

Yes, I missed a "d" in the mail, I guess people can figure that out themselves no ? ;-P

--
"Judging by their response, the meanest thing you can do to people on the Internet is to give them really good software for free". - Anil Dash