Re: [opensuse-factory] BtrFS as default fs?
It's not up to me to set them when I am using the list server. If YOU have a
problem with how the list is set up talk to Henne. Besides I have no access to
the list server to set anything.

Ludwig Nussel <ludwig.nussel@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Ken Schneider - openSUSE wrote:
CAN WE PLEASE KEEP ALL REPLIES ON THE LIST ONLY (NO PM REPLIES).
MULTIPLE COPIES ARE NOT NEEDED!

You didn't set Mail-Followup-To in the mail headers so you didn't
specify any preference. Set Mail-Followup-To if you don't like
copies. If you still get copies then you can blame the MUA used.
There is no need to yell at people.

http://www.leptonite.org/mft/

cu
Ludwig