Re: [opensuse-factory] BtrFS as default fs?
  • From: Claudio Freire <klaussfreire@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 20:57:22 -0300
On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 8:04 PM, Ken Schneider - openSUSE
<suse-list3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
CAN WE PLEASE KEEP ALL REPLIES ON THE LIST ONLY (NO PM REPLIES). MULTIPLE
COPIES ARE NOT NEEDED!

Sorry, I've got reply-all configured by default, and it's rather
difficult remembering which lists prefer reply-all and which only
to-list. And which set up the headers to force reply to-list, and
which... you get my point.

Whatever client doesn't filter duplicates, needs an upgrade. But my
apologies anyway.