Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Re: Re: What is the recommended procedure for suspending ?
El 09/06/13 18:10, Guido Berhoerster escribió:

This attitude of intentionally screwing over end-users seems to
be pervasive among systemd developers who act as if they're still
a bunch of teenagers working on their hobby project out of their
Mom's basement. This attitude is not only unprofessional but
damaging our product and diametrically opposed to the purpose of
openSUSE, namely creating a stable and working Linux distribution
for our users.

This kind of comment usually comes from people that either do not have a clue or that have never tried to contribute anything to systemd, In this case unfortunately both.

Sad, I thought you knew better than spreading FUD and misinformation.