Re: [opensuse-factory] What is the recommended procedure for suspending ?
Am 07.06.2013 20:49, schrieb Cristian Rodríguez:

Does the system have a priority what to use, when both,
pn-utils/suspend and systemctl is available?

Here is when I will explain the confusion:

- if pm-utils is not installed, systemd will do its own thing.

Ok, so I can safely remove pm-utils. Can I delete suspend as well? When
removing suspend it breaks dependencies with plymouth. I suppose after
removing suspend I won´t have the bootsplash any more?

If systemd handles the power stuff, I wonder why openSUSE 12.3 still
comes with suspend and pm-utils packages...

Thanx
Malte