Re: [opensuse-factory] Hibernation/suspend with systemd - documented? Where?
El 07/06/13 16:17, Guido Berhoerster escribió:
* Cristian Rodríguez <crrodriguez@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [2013-06-07 21:23]:
El 07/06/13 05:19, Guido Berhoerster escribió:

This is an example of how our packaging policy of adding proper
changelog entries is a good idea, that is it forces the packager
to read the list of changes. This release adds support for
shutdown/reboot via systemd as an alternative to consolekit,
suspend/hibernate is still done via upower as before.

I am more concerned and interested about fixing functionality than
to filling paper work that no one reads.

Well, if you had actually read the upstream changelog you would
have noticed that this release doesn't actually "fix
functionality" in terms of using systemd for suspend/hibernate as
you claimed.

I did read ,not the changelog but the source code, unfortunately I did read a different version of the patch that landed in the release, which did contained "Suspend" and "Hibernate" support with systemd.