Re: [opensuse-factory] Hibernation/suspend with systemd - documented? Where?
В Thu, 06 Jun 2013 11:09:01 +0200
"Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> пишет:

On 2013-06-06 07:53, Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
That means there is a bug somewhere, I'm pretty sure I am correct in my
assesment, or better said
correct in my expectatives on how things should work.

A quick look reveals the bug is that "pm-utils" does not require "suspend"
to be installed even
though It may call s2ram or s2disk,

I can report that bug.

It is not a bug. pm-utils can use s2disk or can use kernel facility or
can use Tux ... there is no reason to make all of them mandatory to
install. Just because yast-bootloader can make use of lilo and grub and
grub2 and ... does not mean all of them must be forced on user.

This should be job for YaST to have black list of hardware that
requires s2disk and install it or at least strongly suggest.