Re: [opensuse-factory] libnl-1_1 to libnl1
Am 05.06.2013 16:06, schrieb Jan Engelhardt:

For security:netfilter/libnl-1_1, rpmlint informs me that

libnl-1_1.x86_64: W: shlib-legacy-policy-name-error libnl1
Your shared library package is not named after its SONAME,
but it has been added to the list of legacy exceptions.
Please do not rename the package until SONAME changes, but if
you have to rename it for another reason, make sure you name
it correctly.

Is there a reason not to rename libnl-1_1 to libnl1 now? (There is
never going to be a SONAME bump.) AFAICS, it's just an
Obsolete-Provides away.

I'm afraid I miss something - your question is asked in a way that I
wonder "why not?". So why was it named libnl-1_1 originally?

Greetings, Stephan