Re: [opensuse-factory] [Factory only] Licenses and spdx
On 6 March 2013 08:20, Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
This is btw something else I encourage you to do: add the _service file
from openSUSE:Factory/_project to your devel project's _project (just
osc co devel:tools/_project and osc add _service). This way new packages
in your devel project will get the spec file format factory expects. And
you will always have the option to commit with --skip-local-services.

$ osc build openSUSE_Factory x86_64
Run source service: /usr/lib/obs/service/format_spec_file --outdir
/tmp/tmpUitj8j
Run source service: /usr/lib/obs/service/source_validator --outdir
/tmp/tmpTh1RLb
Run source service: /usr/lib/obs/service/format_spec_file --outdir
/tmp/tmpG_2LbH
Run source service: /usr/lib/obs/service/source_validator --outdir
/tmp/tmpxHaVvd

The services seem to be inherited. So doing as you say only duplicates them.
Is this because the osc in my machine is too old?