Re: [opensuse-factory] 12.3 RC2: Thunderbird spell check.
Am 02.03.2013 13:11, schrieb Carlos E. R.:
On 03/02/2013 12:34 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:

not restart) [...] NO, no spell checking available.

I still have no spell checking in Thunderbird. Do I have to go into
setup and download dictionaries, per user?

I expected YaST to have installed whatever was necesary.

Do I create a bugzilla about this?

Try to run /usr/lib64/thunderbird/add-plugins.sh as root.
(Or the 32bit variant)
See the output and check TB again.

If that works it's unfortunately expected and I have no idea how to
solve it. The spec file contains %triggerin scripts but these are afaik
not supported by our RPM nor zypper or whatever is needed to make this work.

Wolfgang