Re: [opensuse-factory] 12-3 RC2: apparmor: unknown service
В Sat, 02 Mar 2013 00:28:50 +0100
"Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> пишет:

On 03/02/2013 12:19 AM, Christian Boltz wrote:
Hello,

Am Freitag, 1. März 2013 schrieb Freek de Kruijf:
Op vrijdag 1 maart 2013 23:13:53 schreef Carlos E. R.:
Minas-Anor:~ # chkconfig apparmor
apparmor: unknown service

(apparmor is installed and running)

The initscript is named boot.apparmor, which means you need to use
chkconfig boot.apparmor

That's not consistent. Service is started via "rcapparmor stop/start"

How is it different from previous versions? Why it suddenly became a
problem *now*?

bor@opensuse:~/src/linux> /sbin/chkconfig --list lvm

Note: This output shows SysV services only and does not include native
systemd services. SysV configuration data might be overridden by native
systemd configuration.

lvm: unknown service
bor@opensuse:~/src/linux> /sbin/chkconfig --list boot.lvm

Note: This output shows SysV services only and does not include native
systemd services. SysV configuration data might be overridden by native
systemd configuration.

boot.lvm 0:off 1:off 2:off 3:off 4:off 5:off 6:off B:on

bor@opensuse:~/src/linux> cat /etc/SuSE-release
openSUSE 12.2 (x86_64)
VERSION = 12.2
CODENAME = Mantis

Someone important from the staff said that chkconfig was to be
maintained. I don't have my mail archive available here or I would say whom.

Again - where exactly is regression you complain about?