Re: [opensuse-factory] Fwd: [opensuse-project] 12.2 and GRUB2
On 31/08/12 16:36, Basil Chupin wrote:
My apologies. I accidentally posted this question in Project :-( .

Will 12.2 have a fully working version of GRUB2 or would we still have
to rely on Grub Legacy when installing 12.2?

Thanks for any advice or info as to where I can find the answer.

BC

I have installed RC2 on several boxes and I've never had anything else but GRUB2 as the default. You can still have the old grub if you like because Yast let's you choose the bootloader at install, but it's not the default.
L x