[opensuse-factory] python2 or python3
Hi,

I see that the factory has both python2 and python3.
Are there any plans about switching to python3 as default?

I will also appreciate if the python maintainers can push=20
home:HighwayStar:branches:devel:languages:python python3-matplotlib

Alin

PS can we also, cripple kmail by default, or update the settings of our
mailing list to accept html emails...
It is bloody annoying to get your messages bounced back because of the default
settings of the mail client.

--
Without Questions there are no Answers!
Alin Marin ELENA