Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Infinality Fonts
On 28/08/12 14:53, Robert Munteanu wrote:
On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 4:47 PM, Richard (MQ) <osl2008@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 28/08/12 11:22, Nelson Marques wrote:

http://infinality.net

Just install this two packages on this repo and relog... Then let us
know if you see any improvement.

obs://home:ketheriel:infinality -- (I've undeleted it now, so it
should take a few minutes to rebuild, and we can improve the spec
file)...
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/ketheriel:/infinality/openSUSE_Factory

There seems to be nothing in the directory "/ketheriel:/infinality" - am I
doing something wrong?

The repo isn't yet published I guess, try the links from OBS

https://build.opensuse.org/package/binaries?package=fontconfig-infinality&project=home%3Aketheriel%3Ainfinality&repository=12.2
https://build.opensuse.org/package/binaries?package=freetype-infinality&project=home%3Aketheriel%3Ainfinality&repository=12.2

Hmm, these pages suggest it was built a few hours ago, but the "Go to download repository" link takes me back to the link I gave above which is still empty.

I'll wait a while then try again...
--
Cheers
Richard (MQ)