Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Infinality Fonts
You need to make sure that the fonts do support the hinting; like I
said previously, the only ones I know that can take up to the full
extent of this are the Microsoft fonts and the Ubuntu Font Family.

Most of the fonts around don't really support this to full extent. Try
with a font that support it's it please and see if it helps :)

NM