Re: [opensuse-factory] Infinality Fonts
Next time you believe you have something to say to me, remember

Thanks.

NM

2012/8/25 Patrick Shanahan <paka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
* Nelson Marques <nmo.marques@xxxxxxxxx> [08-25-12 15:13]:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/files?package=fontconfig-infinality&project=M17N

Mine are on home:ketheriel:infinality, it's mainly rebuilds from
upstream, it needs a bit more or love and some refactoring, but they
are working ok with me.

Or maybe we can push it into M17N/Factory with a new name like
freetype2-infinality?

I don't believe we can distribute them in the distribution due to
patent infringements :/

Then you best take a good look at the rules of obs, I believe that
encumbered packages are not allowed on obs.

Nelson Marques
/*
Y aquel viejo trovador con el alba se marchó,
rumbo de nuevo a salvar otra corazón.
*/