Re: [opensuse-factory] Infinality Fonts
https://build.opensuse.org/package/files?package=fontconfig-infinality&project=M17N

Mine are on home:ketheriel:infinality, it's mainly rebuilds from
upstream, it needs a bit more or love and some refactoring, but they
are working ok with me.

Or maybe we can push it into M17N/Factory with a new name like
freetype2-infinality?

I don't believe we can distribute them in the distribution due to
patent infringements :/ I am aware of that, though having them around
is a big plus for users and for people who might want to remaster
spins.

I'm not sure if most of us agree with the infinality solution to
sub-pixel rendering. I saw a lot of disagreement in packaging list
last time when I try to push it.

Something to be expected :)

The only tech thing to notice is we need a new package instead of
patching default freetype. (because infinality doesn't release at the
same day as freetype2. it's hard to maintain if in one package)

There are several ways of doing this. Let me clear a bit more this
packages and try to improve this :)