[opensuse-factory] Disk not bootable after zypper up with grub install problem
Hi,

Yesterday I did a zypper up on the 12.2 beta 2 (Mantis) located on my test disk. Some 2000 packages were to be upgraded, one of them grub 2. Installation of grub halted at 100%, so I decided to give it a Ctr-C, whereupon zypper complained that grub was unable to read from /dev/fd0. No surprise, since a floppy station is present, but no floppy in it.
Install of grub being at 100% I chose Ignore, and the install of the rest went on OK.

But now I cannot boot from that disk anymore. It's only a test disk, so no harm done, but is the a chance to make it bootable again whthout a fresh install of 12.2?
I should add that I have a working 12.1 disk set on the same machine (which I 'm using right now).

Besides that, the install behaviour seems wrong to me. In can't find a bug (against grub) for this one, I take it I should file one?

regards, Jogchum